Cognitio is a consultancy specializing in two areas, business consulting and corporate event creation and management. Cognitio is the „local partner“ for Social Progress Imperative (SPI), a non-profit organisation based in London and Washington DC. The ideology of SPI empowers communities with new ways to think about and measure success. It brings governments, businesses and civil society together around a new vision of what their communities should be.
The core know-how of Cognitio in the field of business consulting is the focus on social improvement that private companies can deliver and still gain financial success.
The founder of Cognitio has a long time relationship with professor Michael Porter from Harvard Business School, the author of „Creating Shared Value“ (CSV) ideology which is the modern term of Corporate Social Responsibility.
Cognitio offers powerful tools to analyse the competitive advantage of companies and the marketing position based on the CSV framework.
- marketing management and analysis
- competitive analysis
- business canvas
- survey researches
- Innovation radar
Your Event Matter
Cognitio has a solid experience in creating, planning and implementing events and conferences in Iceland.
Many details needs to be taken care of to ensure a successful event:
- project management
- budget management
- content management
- marketing management
- service management
Share with us what you need and we provide you with the best possible plan you need to get your message said.
- The founder of Cognitio was responsible for creating the „Iceland Geothermal Conference“ brand which was designed under the umbrella of the Iceland Geothermal Cluster.
- The conferences held here in 2010, 2013 and 2016 brought thousands of visitors to Iceland and has helped to build the name of Iceland as the „dialogue center“ for the diverse usage of geothermal power worldwide.
- The founder of Cognitio is also responsible for the operation of the „What works“ conferences in the name of SPI,
- The found of Cognitio was a leading player in the bidding process for World Geothermal Congress to be held in Iceland 2020